If you grew up on the prairies it's pretty much 100% you shopped at a CO-OP. Let your prairie pride shine with our Prairie Made shirts, inspired by that iconic CO-OP logo that represented a place you could get everything from fertilizer to face cream.
All our soft, vintage feel T-shirts are printed with care in our small studio in the heart of Vancouver, BC. Each print is hand-pulled on one single-head manual press using light-weight ink so the print matches the softness of the shirts.
- Slightly heathered Jersey
- 60% Combed Ring Spun Cotton 40% Polyester
- Taped shoulder-to-shoulder
- Three snap closure
- Pre-laundered for reduced shrinkage
- Machine-washable and made to last